5 Questions You Should Ask After a Job Interview
A good interviewer will ask you if you have any questions after a job interview. Always have questions to ask. Dan Miller, Author of 48 Days to The Work You Love, suggests having 4 to 5 questions to ask when given the opportunity. Here are some questions that will ensure you are memorable once the interview is over:
1. What’s a typical work day like here (are there meetings, deadlines…etc.)?
2. How would you describe the work environment (stressful, social, hectic, laid back)?
3. What’s the management style (mirco-managed)?
4. What are key characteristics you expect a candidate to have for this position?
5. What do you like most about working for the company (this question may give you insight into the benefits of working for this company)?
There you are. Your job is to think of more questions and post them in the comments section below. Anyone who reads this blog post shouldn’t have a problem with answering “Any questions” at the end of an interview.
Until Next Time,
P.S. Comment below and bookmark this page using the buttons on the right panel. Share this info. with others who need it :).
Entry filed under: Misc..